Friday, October 12, 2007

What am I doing

Okay, so I can't believe I'm doing this. I said I would never get sucked into the crazy world of blogging but here I am......thanks to my friend Becca. It's nice to keep up on her life and see fun pictures of her family. Then I started to read some of her friends blogs and it looks like so much fun. I don't know how good I will be or how often I will "post" but I thought I would give it a try. Here it goes........The life of the Arnold's.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I thought I would never do this either! And for the same reason's I signed up! It is so much better than scrap booking...you know how good at that I am! Ha ha! If we are nerds for doing this then I love being a nerd! Love you Keely...can't wait to see your blogs!

Keely said...

Thanks Becca!!!