Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thankful for.......

Well, at church Adam and I teach the 7-8 year olds and tomorrow we have class presentation. We are talking about being thankful for home and family. I think it will be fun because of the holiday coming up!!!! Its always nice to have a reminder of the things we are thankful for.
Some of our class answers are.....

Our shelter
Our food
Our bedrooms
Our beds
Our families
Our pets
Our food
Our toys
And our clothes

Here are a few things I am thankful for this year

1. The gospel of Jesus Christ...without it, nothing would be possible
2. A great family!!! Not just Adam and Elley but My mom and dad, Brothers, Sister, The best In-laws (and I'm not just saying that), aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews......and on and on.
3.The chance to stay home and raise a family
4. A mother who taught me that the greatest calling in life was being a mother
5 .The chance to be a mom
6. Great friends
7. A new home
8. A good book beside my bed
9. The clothes in my closet
10. Food on my table
11. Cars in the garage
12. Tucker and Tank
13. A husband who works hard
14. A husband who loves me (I can be a hard one to love sometimes)
15. "The Office"
16. A soft bed
17. Disposable diapers (Elley had 4 dirty diapers today)
18. A nice warm shower
19.Thanksgiving dinner
20. Chocolate!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing! Gratitude is contageous when you share it! We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you in January!!!!