Monday, February 4, 2008

The CAKE

Grandma Arnold made apple pies for the party and Aunt Maggie made the cute little "E" for the top.


Elley's birthday cake


"Is this whole cake for me?"


"I can't believe my mom and dad are watching me do this, I'm having so much fun!!!"

"This tastes so good!"

"Everybody grab a fork and dig in!!"

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

how fun. I'm so excited for Carters 1st bday and the "CAKE" pics. What a mess. But it sure looks fun.

Rebecca said...

This was awesome! Love it! She did the classic first birthday ritual and it looks like she knew exactly what to do! GO ELLEY!!!!

Erin said...

I love the cake pictures...Jerry had to put frosting on Ava because she didn't get anything on her face at all. Elley's such a cutie!

britni jean said...

i love babies first cake pictures! elley looks like she's lovin' it!!