Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Two Tag Game

My friend Becca sent this to me a few days ago....thanks Becca!!!


Two Names You Go By: Keely (only one...sorry)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Jeans and a t-shirt(like always) with flip flops (yea for spring)
Two Things You Want (or have) in a Relationship: Fun and Laughter
Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: Playing games and being the first one to get Elley when she wakes up
Two Things You Did Last Night: Watched a movie and took a pie over to my brother house for his birthday(happy birthday old man!!!)
Two People You Talked to Last Night: On the phone?..... my sister Keri Lynn and Adam on his break at work
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: I'm going to go to church and the weather is supposed to be nice so, I think I will go for a walk with my family
Two Longest Car Rides: Washington to California and Washington to Utah
Two Favorite Holidays: Halloween and Christmas
Two Favorite Drinks: Diet Pepsi with cherry and a big fat chocolate milkshake
Two Things About Me You May Not Have Known: I don't like these questions...I can never come up with anything.
Two Jobs I Have Had in My Life: Blockbuster and FunKuts
Two Movies I Would Watch Over and Over: Just Friends and 13 going on 30
Two of My Favorite Foods: I like Mexican food and also love a big bowl of spaghetti with meatballs.
Two Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: I kind of like where I'm at right now....but maybe England visiting family and maybe in Hawaii where it's nice and warm.
Five People I tag:
I don't even know 5 people...but for sure, if my sister-in-law Jordan would finally give into the blogging world I would tag her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keely- You naughty girl- I shall never come over to the dark side. Only kidding. I just have to wait until Mark goes to that month long training so I won't have to live with his constant mockery. Your list is cute- and your pie was delicious!