I thought this was a fun little tag game!
My friend Erin tagged me in what is called the book tag. You are to find the closest book to you, open to page 123 and share the 5th sentence.
Oddly enough, the book that is closest to me is one she let me borrow. Maybe she tagged me to see if I had finished the book?
The book is Eclipse, the 3rd in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. The 5th sentence on page 123 is......Jacob wasn't smiling.
This is the part of the book where Jacob is explaining to Bella how the werewolves find there soul mates. Bella had said something to Jacob that she thought was funny but he didn't.
Good books, for those of you who haven't read them. I must say that Twilight was probably my favorite. For me New Moon was hard to get into but by page 250 or so it was great. (I remember 250 or so because I was sitting in the living room and randomly I said to Adam, 250 pages in and it's just starting to get good) I guess I had the mentality of wheres Edward...he has to come back sometime, I'm not so sure of Jacob, what's the point? And finally Eclipse.....I have had this book for about 3 months now and am on page 427. This one has been the hardest to keep my attention, but I read a good chunk of it this afternoon and I think it's getting good. Never in a million years did I ever think I would read a book about vampires or werewolves, but surprisingly enough their pretty good. So, Thank you Erin for letting me borrow your books and for this little Tag game.
Hummmmmm, who should I tag???? Well, I would tag my sister in law Jordan but she still hasn't started her blog..... So, how about Becca, Kari-Lynn and Mindy! Have fun!!!
My friend Erin tagged me in what is called the book tag. You are to find the closest book to you, open to page 123 and share the 5th sentence.
Oddly enough, the book that is closest to me is one she let me borrow. Maybe she tagged me to see if I had finished the book?
The book is Eclipse, the 3rd in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. The 5th sentence on page 123 is......Jacob wasn't smiling.
This is the part of the book where Jacob is explaining to Bella how the werewolves find there soul mates. Bella had said something to Jacob that she thought was funny but he didn't.
Good books, for those of you who haven't read them. I must say that Twilight was probably my favorite. For me New Moon was hard to get into but by page 250 or so it was great. (I remember 250 or so because I was sitting in the living room and randomly I said to Adam, 250 pages in and it's just starting to get good) I guess I had the mentality of wheres Edward...he has to come back sometime, I'm not so sure of Jacob, what's the point? And finally Eclipse.....I have had this book for about 3 months now and am on page 427. This one has been the hardest to keep my attention, but I read a good chunk of it this afternoon and I think it's getting good. Never in a million years did I ever think I would read a book about vampires or werewolves, but surprisingly enough their pretty good. So, Thank you Erin for letting me borrow your books and for this little Tag game.
Hummmmmm, who should I tag???? Well, I would tag my sister in law Jordan but she still hasn't started her blog..... So, how about Becca, Kari-Lynn and Mindy! Have fun!!!
1 comment:
You'll have to remind me how that one ends. I still for the life of me cannot remember exactly what the ending is. I took Ava to story time today & we missed you & Elley!
Post a Comment