- What is his name? Adam
- Who eats more? Depends on the day and if I'm pregnant or not...but usually him.
- Who said I love you first? I did.....and I will never let him forget it!
- Who is taller? Him for sure......I'm kind of a shorty!!
- Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, but in most cases he is!!!
- Who is more sensitive? He has his moments but I think I might be.
- Who does the laundry? I do!!! That's the one household duty that I don't like help with.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do.
- Who pays the bills? I do.
- Who cooks more? I do more of the cooking but Adam likes to cook and when he can or has time he will.
- What meals do you cook together? We help each other out when we need it but we never plan on making meals together.
- Who is more stubborn? I think we are both as stubborn as they come, which can be pretty interesting at times. Sometimes I can be a bit more stubborn than him if needed
- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Both of us.
- Who is more clean? I am the one who cleans more but we both like things to be clean.
- Who has more siblings? We both have 4 siblings
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends again on the situation.
- What do you like to do together? Watch movies, play games, run errands.
- Who eats more sweets? We both do.
- Guilty pleasures? Video games, sleeping in, The Office
- How did you meet? In high school my family moved into his ward.
- Who asked who out first? I asked him out first.....and I don't let him forget that one too.
- Who kissed who first? I don't know....it just sort of happened.
- Who proposed? We were just kind of talking and the subject of marriage came up and then we talked about getting married and now here we are today!!!
- His best features? His eyes and his smile
- What is his greatest quality? I love how much he loves me and especially how much he loves Elley. He is very protective of us. He is easy going and has a very calming personality. He is fun to be around, even when what we are doing isn't very fun at all. He is the BEST!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Husband Tag!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really not out to get you, I promise, but I'm glad that you did it!
Post a Comment