Okay, so here is baby #2!!!! This is the 20 week scan and everything looks great...at least thats what the doctor says. I think after the ultrasound today it made things a little more real to me, something about seeing the baby and watching the baby move around puts thing into perspective. I'm just happy there is a healthy baby in there. We did not find out the sex of the baby though...what a surprise that will be!!! We found out the sex of the baby with Elley and thought it would be fun not to this time around. I will say though, that it was more Adam's idea than mine. Even this morning I asked if he had changed his mind and he said no. Well, no turning back now....I guess we'll just have to wait until Nov. 4th......or whenever he or she decides to make an entrance into the world.

7 comments:
I'm so excited for my new niece or nephew! Hope feeling well. Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, Keely I didn't even know you are pregnant. How exciting and how brave to wait to find out what your having. I would NEVER be able to do that. GO YOU!!!! Congrats. I now have3 friends all due November 4th. I guess Valentines was a big day :)
LOL someone's figured out when you concieved! Didn't even think about that one! Well it looks like he/she belongs to you two!
Although I don't exactly remember the exact day we conceived, I'm pretty sure it was not Valentines day.
it is so much fun to have it be a surprise, you will LOVE it. (i think it is a girl) It helps the time pass I think. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had fun seeing you and ellie, it was nice to visit. We will have to do it again!
Congratulations Keely! How exciting that you're expecting baby #2! I'm really excited for you!!
You look wonderful and congrats on #2. It is a busy life. I think it is a boy. I also agree with KL..I could never not find out! My first baby was a miscarriage and she/he was due the same time.
Post a Comment