Friday, August 29, 2008

Dad Moments


Adam gave Elley a bath this night and while combing out her hair, he decided to do this flock of seagulls look. And by the look on Elley's face I think she liked it.




This is a classic moment......I think there even was a football game on. I love how Elley is just using one hand...shes already a pro.

4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

she's a true arnold.

I like that hair look, it makes her look like she has more. Or even like it is that short on purpose (for fashion purposes obviously)!

Amber Miyake said...

She is So cute! She has the sweetest little smile! And I love how she and Adam are watching football together! Don't you just love to watch Daddys with their little kids? They are so sweet!

Unknown said...

She finally has hair!! Yay!
Love, Grandma Pat

Unknown said...

I have the most adorable niece!!!