
Remember the story of Adam losing his wedding ring? Well, he got his new one last week. As I mentioned before we didn't spend a lot of money on the first one and even found it for less than we spent on it when we got married. We spent $25 the first time around. Adam found one he like on Ebay 2 weeks ago from a ring shop in Utah. He showed it to me, I liked it so he started to bid on it. When he started to bid the highest bid was .95 cents. He ended up being the only one to bid on it so he got his new wedding ring for .95 cents plus some shipping. What a deal!!!! At .95 cents, he can lose it again.....but I hope he doesn't!
2 comments:
I still can't believe that. What's it made of again?
Yeah for cheap replacements that are exactly the same as the last!
Post a Comment