I took this picture this morning while Elley was eating breakfast and was amazed at how old she looked and how big she was. Her smile, her hair (even though there's still not much) and the fact that she is sitting at the table. Which, by the way is new.... now we have somewhere to sit in the eating area off the kitchen, and not in the dinning room. I guess it's time to have another baby since she a big girl now. I wonder how big she will be to me when I bring an infant home?


I took this picture a day before Halloween just in case I had the baby and couldn't be there to dress her up. She is so patient when it comes to pictures, or maybe she was just excited to be in her costume. Luckily, no baby so I could dress her up and take her trick or treating. She loved getting candy and couldn't believe that all she had to say was please and she would get a candy. She didn't get saying trick or treat down before Halloween but at least she said please and thank you. Holidays become much more fun when you have kids. 
5 comments:
cute little ladybug! good luck in the next few days with baby number 2! i can't wait to see pictures!
What the new table?! Awesome! Elley's costume was very very cute. I'm glad you got to take her out trick or treating. I was looking through the pictures from the pumpkin patch just a minute ago...so many cute ones. I'll have to show you...or just post them if you don't care. I'm glad you guys came with us! Whatcha doing tomorrow if you don't have a baby? :)
Well she is a very cute lady bug! I am glad you got to trick or treat with Elley...although I bet you would have rather been having a baby!! ;)
What a cute little bumble bee is as cute as Ella the duck.
I see your dad is visiting tell him "Hi". Good luck on the baby hope he or she comes soon.
Cathy
So cute! How the baby comes soon!
Post a Comment