Elley is such a helpful little girl. It's painful sometimes to let her be a big girl and "help" me. For example.....after I'm done giving a haircut she knows that it's time to sweep. So, she goes and gets the broom and dust pan for me. She tries to sweep herself and then hands me the broom and says, "mommy do it." After I sweep everything up she wants to hold the dust pan and wants to walk it to the garbage. I know this is a very important step in her development, but come on, it's much faster and cleaner if I do it myself.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Yogurt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so funny! Having Ella "help" me has made a big difference too. They talked about having kids help make food so they're more invested in it and more likely to eat it at my play group. It can be fun, but takes so much patience! We have to talk about the babies and milk only thing too. Ella likes to "pretend" to feed everyone and that seems to help. I think this photo is so cute! At least when you left for a moment, she just fed yogurt. I left one time and Ella had Ezra's face covered with a hot pad and he was not happy!
I love that. That happened to me the other day except I found Dallin choking on a goldfish. It's so cute these older siblings are trying to help and feed their siblings....to an extent right?? I think they are just so anxious for them to grow up.
I read this a while back! Elley you little sneak! It's pretty halarious though!
Post a Comment