The first full day that we were all together, we made a little trip to Lake Coeur d' Alene. Sorry Melinda....not Chelan. Anyway, we all managed to get out the door by noon and spent the whole day just lounging lakeside.
One of the cooks preparing our lunch

Most of us enjoying the lunch that the cooks made.

These 2 cute girls are my nieces Ashley and Shayla. These girls are the funnest girls I have ever met. The last night we were all together, we stayed up until 3am talking and making bracelets. They have great personalities and make me a proud aunt. I love them and miss them.

Here is Grandpa with his "favorite" grand kids. He always knows how to make each one of his grand kids feel special....like he loves them the most.

Here is Molly.....just enjoying a relaxing day at the lake

After we spent the day swimming, we went over to a hotel that was right on the lake. This hotel has a restaurant that serves the biggest ice cream sundaes I've ever seen. This is the cool girl table waiting for their sundaes.

The Sundae

I love this little kids expression! Gavin was so excited to see this yummy desert......okay, so who wouldn't be excited to see that. I think I made that same face when I saw the ice cream coming!!!
4 comments:
All your family is so cute Keely! What a fun family reunion! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love you...we should talk soon...it's been waaaay too long!
Wow! I want one of those sundaes! That looks so yummy! :)
Looks like you had a ton of fun! Hopefully we'll see you soon.
I haven't been to Coeur d' Alene since I was a kid. I remember it being so pretty. I'm tempted to make the trip back this instant for the sundaes. Holy CRAP!
Post a Comment