Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tea Time

Elley set up a little tea party for us the other day. I was cleaning up the house and I remember thinking, I am to busy for a tea party today. She kept saying, "mama, come sit." Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm never too busy for a tea party with my sweet little girl. One of these days she'll be to old to have a tea party. So now is the time to get in all the tea parties that I can. And look at that cute smile.....how could I say no?

And here's a picture of Molly.....just for fun!!!


4 comments:

The Scow's said...

too cute! We miss you guys already. Have fun in Washington.

Mindy said...

I have to remind myself to stop and play too. This is so cute!

(me)linda said...

Don't we all need to remember that! I seriously feel like the crappiest mom lately. Have fun on your trip! Eat some cherries for me :), and call me when you get home.

Tawnya said...

This makes me so excited for Tea Parties with Lucy! I've been playing cars for so long, this will be fun!