The best part of getting together with our family is, just being able to spend time with them. Adam and I have been very blessed to have the families that we have. Another great blessing for us is that we get along with each other's families. I have GREAT in laws and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Adam has GREAT in laws too.
I know it's been a few months since we went on this trip, but like I said.....I took way too many pictures and I must share them.
It's not very often that we get together with Nate, Shelli and their family. It was so nice to spend some time with them during this reunion. In fact, a few days before we left we decided to take their oldest daughter home with us. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving when they will travel out this way to spend that holiday with us.
Here are some pictures of Uncle Nate spoiling Elley and Molly
O
No comments:
Post a Comment