The last time we took a trip to Kerilynn's house we took a little extra something for her whole family.....sickness! A few weeks ago we went to visit again, and decided that this trip shouldn't be any different than the time before! That's right....two trips in a row!
On the way there, Molly started to get a little fussy. When we were about half way there I felt Molly's head and she was a little warm. By the time we got to Kerilynn's she had a temp of 102.5! Anyway, to make a very long story short, I started getting sick that night and was sick the whole weekend....along with Molly. Fevers, aches, coughs, runny noses....I'm so sorry Kerilynn! We were there for 4 days and the day after we left her kids started dropping like files! The girls and I came home and continued being sick for a few more days. What a rough week that was. Well, we are all healthy now and hope that that was our hit for the winter.
One of the main purposes in making the trip to my sister's was of course to see her and the family, but also to pick some of their beautiful apples from their trees! My sister and her husband were lucky enough to build their house on property with 5 apple trees. What a blessing to go and visit her, but also to bring home enough apples to make about 20 quarts of applesauce and share with other members of my family and also some friends.
Here are a few pictures of that weekend.
Cousins showing off their caramel apples
1 comment:
Your girls are getting so big! I still can't believe that we haven't seen either of them yet. Sad. So I lost your address...and Adams parents address from when you gave them to me for Miley's announcements. So I was wondering if you could give them to me again! Thanks! (You can put them on facebook if that's easier)
Post a Comment