My dad called me yesterday to tell me that he was sending a doll house that he had made for Elley in the mail. Originally, he and Judy were going to drive it here but the weather and time of year made it so that wouldn't be possible.
Later that night, when Adam got home, I was telling him about the conversation I had had with my dad. We were all in the car so I had to be careful of what I said because Elley catches onto everything. Lately we have started spelling words so she wouldn't know what we were saying.
Keely: "My dad called this afternoon and said that he was going to mail the H-O-U-S-E and it should be here Friday."
Adam: "Wow, that's sure nice of him!"
Keely: "I know, I guess he and Judy were going to drive it here but the weather is so bad right now."
Elley from the backseat: "Momma, Grandpa and Nana Judy are gonna S-O-T to my house?"
3 comments:
She's is such a hilarious little smarty pants!
I love it! She catches on fast!
Love your gorgeous header - did you have it custom made? i can never get the picture to do that!
Post a Comment