Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Can Feel It

Is summer coming? That question has been running through my head for the last 3-4 weeks. On Sunday, June 6th, I wore a sweater to church.....a SWEATER.....June 6th. I feel like I haven't seen the sun for a long time. I should be use to this considering the fact that I was born and raised in Seattle, but I'm not. It's time for some sun, it's time for warmth, it's time for scooters and bikes, and shorts, and flip flops, and Popsicles!
I can feel it....summer is coming.....maybe summer is here?





















YEA for the sun that poked it's way through the clouds yesterday so we could have popsicles, ice cream and an impromptu game of kick ball for family night......more pictures to come!






3 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love that last picture! That's summer right there in her hand. Adorable!

Camey said...

Is that your backyard? I love how there is a path!

Rebecca said...

Yeah for the sun for you guys!! The sun is your constant friend here in AZ even if you don't want it to be!!