Hahahaha!!! Trouble! She's still adorable.Both girls were adorable for Halloween! Molly told me they were going to be ladybugs, but I imagined the costumes differently. They were pretty cute in my imagination, but even more so in life. :) Did someone make those for you?
Oh my goodness, what are you going to do when she turns 12?? She is such a doll.And I love the picture of both girls on your blog banner. Beautiful!
Such a doll. My Tyson does the same thing only with my mascara. Yikes. Can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so beautiful!.
That's so funny! Gotta love little girls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahahaha!!! Trouble! She's still adorable.
Both girls were adorable for Halloween! Molly told me they were going to be ladybugs, but I imagined the costumes differently. They were pretty cute in my imagination, but even more so in life. :) Did someone make those for you?
Oh my goodness, what are you going to do when she turns 12?? She is such a doll.
And I love the picture of both girls on your blog banner. Beautiful!
Such a doll. My Tyson does the same thing only with my mascara. Yikes. Can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so beautiful!.
That's so funny! Gotta love little girls!
Post a Comment