Friday, January 14, 2011

Holy Snipples

I picked Elley up from school yesterday and as we were driving home Elley asked me where I went while she was at school.
Me "I went to Brittney's house for a church meeting."
Elley "was Hunter there?"
Me "yes"
Elley "what was he doing?"
Me "he played the computer and then he made me a drink with his new kitchen he got for Christmas."
Elley "HOLY SNIPPLES! Mom, am I the only one that doesn't have a kitchen?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! That is the cutest, funniest thing ever! Holy Snipples Keely, when are you going to get those girls a kitchen?? hahaha! I love those girls.

Jeannie said...

Love this phrase. I may just have to incorporate it into my own arsenal of exclamations. She is too funny!

Rebecca said...

That is so dang cute and hilarious!

Amber Miyake said...

Ha ha! I love it - she is too funny!! It's great how the things kids say can just make your whole day! Your girls are getting so big - and are both so beautiful, just like you! :)