Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Few Months of Happenings





I've been a little behind when it comes to blogging. Be prepared for more blog posts soon.


A few months ago we made a trip to see my sister and her family. Adam was taking a class close to where she lives, so we decided to make a whole family trip out of it. My sister even watched our kids while we snuck away for the night to attend Adam's class. It was the first time we had both been away from our kids at the same time. I was a little nervous but survived. It was one of those "first" hard things to do, but now that we've done it, I think I'll be leaving them with my sister more often.








Here are some pictures of them attending my sister's dance class. They had so much fun and thought they were such big kids. Briley and I just hung out watching the kids dance away. We got a little board.....so we took pictures of ourselves!








Elley, Briley, Molly, and Bryce getting ready to watch a movie.





One of our countless times playing Ticket to Ride. This was in the morning before showers, so of course, no one would look at me.














They day we left, Bryson's preschool class got to take a trip to the fire station and we got to come along!










In March, we celebrated Mason's birthday. The big 14! Look out girls, Mason is coming to stake dances!!!








A few weeks ago, our good friends Danielle and Denton came up for a visit. As I've said before, we are so sad they moved away but glad we get to visit so often. Denton had a class he was taking here so Danielle and the boys came as well to PLAY!!! We love them and are always sad when they have to go home. Click here to see Danielle's pictures of the fun we had. She got lots of pictures of the swimming we did.



I did get lots of pictures of Denton, who is a good sport, letting the kids do his hair. Which included a whole bottle of water sprayed on his head.








A few weeks ago, the girls had a cute little friend come over named Ashley. They played, and played, and played. I thought this was such a cute picture of the 3 of them.







We also had a chance to celebrate little Sophie turning 3! Molly, Elley and Sophie absolutely LOVE each other! Happy Birthday big girl!







Here is a picture of the girls last week "helping" mommy. They thought it would be a good idea to feed the dogs. Somehow the dog food got knocked over and it was all over the garage. Instead of freaking out, which a big fat pregnant mom might do, I took their picture. Oh well, I still love them!!





We've had some pretty crazy storms lately while the weather has been trying so hard to become spring. I thought these pictures of the clouds were pretty cool.



Okay, that's it for now but Easter and Preschool Zoo trip is coming soon!!!!























No comments: