This weekend was lots of fun. We are trying to get all the fun we can in before we welcome a new little addition to our family.
Friday night, some friends and I got a babysitter for our younger kids and took our older kids to Kung Fu Panda 2. It was such a cute movie and I think the kids liked it too. They got a little restless in places but I do think they enjoyed themselves. It's fun to see them get together and have fun. I also love to hear some of the things they talk about.
On Saturday Molly, Elley and I decided to head to a local parade and carnival. We also invited our friends that came to the movie with us. All of our husbands were out of town or working so all the moms and kids were crazy and ventured out for the afternoon.
We got there a little early to make sure we got good seats, this parade tends to get a little busy.
We sat in front of these cones and this is how Molly watch a good part of the parade. I think she might of felt safer behind it.Also, this Saturday marked 39 weeks pregnant! WOW, I can't believe it......one week to go! I'm actually feeling very good....almost unbelievably good. Maybe it's just the clam before the storm. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious to meet this little girl of ours, but content waiting until it's her time to come. I was talking to my dad this morning (who's birthday it is.....72 years old, way to go dad) and I was telling him about how I was feeling. He said, "she'll come when she's ready. Maybe Heavenly Father just needs a little more time with her." I love my dad, he really is the best! It's going to be hard not having him around for this one. It's so special to see him hold those babies when they are so little.
8 comments:
You look so good! How exciting! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures!
You are so darling at 39 weeks! I can't wait till you have her! Please call me and let me know all the details once you have had her! I am so excited for you guys!
You look wonderful! So excited to read about your new little one. :0) It's so fun that we have kiddos all around the same age. That parade looks like a blast - Ella would be into the water, but for Ezra it would definitely be a no-go.
How fun with the kiddos! You look great Keely. I Hope I feel as good as you at 39 weeks. I love all the pictures!
Keely!! You look fantastic!!! Way to go! I can't wait to hear how things go and to see pictures of her. Scott's sister is due with her first on the 19th, so I'm anxiously awaiting that little arrival as well. Congrats in advance!!!
You look great! I'm so excited for you guys. That parade looked so fun! Funner than the last one I went to with you :) at least warmer! Good luck with baby #3. I wish we were closer.
okay you look WAY too good to be 39weeks pregnant. We can't wait to meet Mason's future wife!!! :)
How fun! You are so awesome - look at you still going strong when you're 39 weeks pregnant! Your kiddos are so lucky to have you for their mommy!! And by the by, you look so beautiful!! Good luck!! Can't wait so see pictures of beautiful girl # 3!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment