Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The 3rd and 4th of July




The weekend of the 3rd and 4th was a very special weekend for our family. Adam and I have been richly blessed when it comes to our families. I have the best in laws and so does he. We had many of our family member come into town to help us celebrate Addison. On Sunday, July 3rd, we blessed sweet Addison and had a big family gathering after. It was such a special day, Addison hardly made a peep and our families helped us out so much, they made the day a success!






all of our family members that made it to the blessing






Our new family of FIVE!







some of the girl cousins...Elley, Molly, Addison, Briley, and Macey






my 3 girls...3 of the cutest girls I know!






The fourth of July found us with more family activities. That morning we made it down town to the parade...of course, we LOVE parades!! And, after the parade we had dinner with Adam's side with fireworks to follow.



cousins





Macey and Elley...don't they look festive?





my family

Brother Craig, Sister Kerilynn, Brother's wife Jordan, me and Adam







Gavin and Molly







Addison getting some love. Who wouldn't want to love that baby?








Aunt Maggie and her nieces doing pedicures, she sure knows how to be the favorite Aunt!






Molly and Sophie swinging away.







Elley




























1 comment:

(me)linda said...

Ok, Your blessing day dress is HOT!! Wowza!

I loved hanging out with you and little Addison the other day. She is wonderful in every way.