I just wanted to post a few recent pictures of Molly. She has gotten so big and is so full of life. She has quite the personality. I love her so much!
She is a little sassy pants sometimes, but those moments are quickly forgotten when she comes and gives you sweet kisses for no reason at all. Her new favorite thing is to say "I HATE"......whatever it is that she hates at that time. She does not like it when people bug her, especially her sister. It takes a lot to win this little girl over.
Caillou is her favorite cartoon right now. She sings the Caillou theme song all day long. It's actually pretty cute.
Her blond hair is to die for, I hope it stays this color!
I'd like to think she was a momma's girl, but really, she's a daddy's girl all the way. She's got dad wrapped around her little finger.
She's fearless. She shows up her older sister all the time.
We love our little Molly girl! I can't believe she will be 3 in two short months. I couldn't imagine life without this little girl's cuteness! She is the sunshine in my day, just look at those eyes!

1 comment:
She is so darling and so beautiful! I just wish she and Maddie could play together. They are so much alike!
Post a Comment