Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Trip to Washington



We are so lucky! We had the chance to go to Washington a few weeks ago. We love visiting Grandma and Grandpa's house and all the fun things that we get to do with them.



Grandma bought new play dishes and new play food for her grandkids to play with while we were there. Molly and Elley loved that.







The girls also helped in Grandpa and Grandma's garden. They had the best time picking carrots. And every night we ate food that came from their garden...so yummy!!!









Molly had a fun time picking flowers












Grandma and Grandpa's house










Helping Grandma put up her witch










In Leavenworth right outside the chocolate store















We were there on a Saturday that the Huskies were playing. Dressing up the baby and good food!










some of the cousins
Molly, Mara, Elley, Emily, and Sophie







Everyone wanted me to take a picture of them so they could be on my blog. (click on the picture for a bigger view)








We love going to Washington and love seeing our family. We are grateful for the wonderful family that we have. We miss Washington, but are thankful to now live in Idaho. The blessings of living in this area are poured upon us daily. I know that we came to Idaho kicking and screaming and sometimes we still whine a little but I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to live anywhere but here right now!!!




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! LOVE Addisons Huskie shirt and bow! So cute. Sounds like you had tons of fun, but we are glad you are back :)

Mindy said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am jealous of your trip. So glad you had fun. :0)

Camey said...

I love how you made the bow 2 colors. My girls wear their bows like that all the time!! I am trying to figure out how to make them because they are soooo cute!!