Sunday, February 5, 2012

She Had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

I know that everyone says this when their kids get older, but I can't believe Elley is FIVE. Where did those five years go? She is my big girl. She is the one who made me a mommy. I love her more and more everyday. She is so special! 





In our family, on your birthday, you get to choose where we go out to dinner. Elley chose Tucanos...yum, yum! Good job girl....that would of been mommy's pick too. Molly and Elley sure love meat, so what a perfect place to go. And, the pineapple is pretty good too.


After diner we went to Build-A-Bear. This was like Elley's dream come true. We go to Build-A-Bear often, but usually just to look. This year Grandma and Grandpa sent some money and she had saved some from Christmas too. Mom and Dad also chipped in a few dollars for this very excited birthday girl! 


Aunt Maggie sent her this Hello Kitty, it was just what she wanted. She ended up buying 2 outfits, 1 sweater, 1pair of shoes and some underwear. It was cute watching her pick out clothes, she is such a girl! We also let Molly build a bear too, the girls had fun together.


The next day Elley had a friend birthday. We started out having a picnic, a very yummy dinner of pizza bites, fries, and apples.

We also played some games.


Then Elley opened her gifts. I just have to say first that Elley has a sweet little friend named Averie. This little girl was very concerned that Molly was not getting any gifts, so she brought one for Molly. Thank you Averie!


Elley was one lucky girl this year. Make up, fake nails, Pet Shops, new clothes, and much more.


The wonderful world of Pintrest was were I found these cute cupcakes. I saw them and knew I had to make them for a birthday.


And since we are totally cool parents, we "let" Elley use a BBQ starter instead of real candles. Really, it's what cool parents do!
(sorry Elley for forgetting candles!)



The birthday crew! Aren't these the cutest kids ever? Happy Birthday to a VERY special girl!!

2 comments:

Camey said...

Your cupcakes turned out so great! I have those pinned! You did great! Funny thing is we were just talked to Spencer about how he made us a mom and a dad. Must be the turning 5 and making us feel old. I can't believe how fast they grow up!

wilma said...

CUTE GIRL! You guys are the most fun family ever! No wonder Macey wants to move in:)