As I've mentioned before on my blog, Addison is a very well loved baby. The cause of most fights between Molly and Elley is about who gets to hold Addison, for how long, and who gets to go first. I love it that they love her so much but at times I have to say, "stop right now and back away from Addison."
No wonder she's not crawling yet (which really I don't mind) she has 2 sisters that won't let her. She's getting there though, but really, a baby has got to be left alone sometimes.
Most of these pictures are months old. She has been eating solid foods now for awhile (just forgot to document it) :)
Elley loves to feed Addison. She doesn't get to very often because I hate the mess it makes, but it so fun to see her nurturing side.
I think there is some unwritten rule that says whomever is feeding a baby must open his or her mouth in the process. Go ahead and try it, can't do it, I've tried.
Elley also loves to dress Addison. Addison doesn't make this task very easy. Notice in the following pictures...no pants, sock half on, and a hat? :) Whatever, gotta give the girl some credit for trying.
Look at how happy Addison is. I swear she LOVES her sisters just as much, if not more, as they love her.
She really is so squeezable
Molly loves to help take care of Addison. Elley is the ring leader at our house and so when she is off to school Molly swoops right in to take her place. It seems like this is the only time she has a chance.
I love these pictures, she wanted to make sure that Addison had a story read to her.
And here's Annie, not to far away. I think she kind of liked Addison too. Not to change the subject, but sweet and sassy Annie died last week. She was defiantly getting old, but we just weren't expecting it. Just looking at this picture makes me a little sad. She wasn't our dog, but we loved her just the same. She had become a temporary member of our family while my dad and Judy served their mission. Even though she was such a sassy dog, she had become a part of our daily lives. We love her, and we miss her!
I'm always in competition to get to her first when she wakes from naps. This is what happens when I'm not fast enough. Never mind Molly's face. (apparently she didn't want her picture taken, no respect I tell ya, none!)
We also like to share. Addison doesn't mind this at all. Although, Molly had some popcorn the other day and said, "Mom, I shared with Addison and she liked it, I was choosing the right?"
Addison was fine, she managed to gum up that popcorn and get it down. phew!
This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures! Molly is always holding Addison's hand in the car....actually anywhere she can. This picture was taken after an afternoon at the park. It makes me so very thankful for the love these girls share.
We are so lucky to have these sweet girls in our family.



2 comments:
Molly holding her hand is so precious. What a great picture! I also love love Elley's long hair, it is gorgeous~
I love the bond that sisters can have... even at such a young age. I love to hear that Elly is choosing the right and sharing... glad to hear Addison got the popcorn down.. :)
Post a Comment