At the beginning of this camping season, we got to go camping with my brother and his family. It was a lot of fun! It was true camping. No bathrooms, electricity, or running water. That didn't bother us, we had a great time and made some memories with our family that we will never forget. The one person who had the most fun though, was Addison. She was in her element! She is our tough little camping girl.
Just setting up camp and Addison is already settled in
The kids are waiting for the 4-wheeler to get unloaded
I love all of these kids!! The friends that they are to each other, and the memories they are making, makes me so thankful for families. I never grew up with cousins like this. I'm so excited for them!!!
Elley and Aunt Jordan
Daddy and Addison
The whole gang getting ready to leave for a hike
My brother and his family
Daddy taking his girls for a ride
Addison pretending to carve a piece of wood
Addison and Gavin
Louden
Macey and Molly
Look at all these cute cousins!!
I love my little baby Addison







No comments:
Post a Comment