Hey Keely! It's so great to hear from you guys! I was so excited to see that you had a blog also! I'm so happy that you are enjoying the blog scene like we are! Next time we are up in Idaho we will have to all go to dinner.
Keely!! I just love looking at all these pictures of sweet Elly. She is getting SO big! I know I don't leave comments that often- but keep posting, 'cuz I do check every day! Oh, and BTW-- you simply MUST run to Borders or grocery store immediately and check out the March issue of Creating Keepsakes. Page 89. I think you and Adam will really like it!
Elley is so cute- I'm glad that they got to play together! You get the best aunt award. I can't believe that you got a picture of Macey smiling- she's usually sober sue-- also, doesn't she look little bit like the characters on the cartoon "Aurthur" with her hair like that?
4 comments:
What a couple of dolls! I so remember the good ole' days with Jocelyn and her binky...Very cute!
Hey Keely! It's so great to hear from you guys! I was so excited to see that you had a blog also! I'm so happy that you are enjoying the blog scene like we are! Next time we are up in Idaho we will have to all go to dinner.
Keely!! I just love looking at all these pictures of sweet Elly. She is getting SO big! I know I don't leave comments that often- but keep posting, 'cuz I do check every day! Oh, and BTW-- you simply MUST run to Borders or grocery store immediately and check out the March issue of Creating Keepsakes. Page 89. I think you and Adam will really like it!
Elley is so cute- I'm glad that they got to play together! You get the best aunt award. I can't believe that you got a picture of Macey smiling- she's usually sober sue-- also, doesn't she look little bit like the characters on the cartoon "Aurthur" with her hair like that?
Post a Comment