Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July


I realize this is a little late but just wanted to post a few pictures of the 4th of July. We have had visitors coming and going for the past month (which we love) so I guess I have an excuse as to why I haven't been on here in awhile.

The 4th of July weekend was a fun one with lots of family activities. Jay and Leah were blessing their new baby Sophia which meant lots of family in town. A lot of Leah's family came and Adam's parents stayed with us. Adam got off work early on the 4th so we headed out to Jay and Leah's for a BBQ and then headed out to a firework show. The show started a little after 10pm and we got there at 8pm (apparently to get good seats) so Elley was not a happy camper. I do not recommend trying to entertain an 18 month old in a stadium seating situation during bedtime, but after the show started it was worth the wait. The fireworks were great and Elley had a good time.

I know, Elley is not looking...but she rarely is.


Leah's mom got all the grandkids sno cones to help with the wait


Elley and her cousin Mason watching the fireworks

No comments: