Sunday, July 6, 2008

All Strapped In


Elley has learned a new "trick". Up until a few months ago she didn't know how to crawl out of her high chair but one day I had walked out of the room for a minute and when I came back in she was standing up proud as every for her new accomplishment. So, now we have to strap her in. Although she is smiling in this picture she is not very happy that she has to be strapped in but at least she can't crawl out now and get hurt!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's awesome. Ava just learned how to climb out of bed (we just have her in a pack & play) and so now I can't get her to take a nap. Too bad I can't strap her into bed, right? Thanks again for showing our house for us last week. Who knows, we may be up there this weekend.