Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tomatoes


This year we planted tomato plants. Me, being very skeptical, didn't think any would grow. I don't think I've ever tried growing anything before. Anyway, lucky me we have tomatoes! I love tomatoes, especially fresh from the garden.

I just thought this picture was cute



Here are my plants...I think they kind of look like weeds.



These are the cherry tomatoes



While watering tonight, Elley decided she wanted to pick some. So, while my back was turned she snatched 2 of the cherry tomatoes and 1 big one.....what a stinker!!!

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

Hello. :) Yikes...that guy was a creep. Awesome tomatoes! Garden fresh tomatoes are the best!

Amber Miyake said...

How fun! Tomatoes from the garden are the Best! Yum! I love that little mischevious look on Elley's face! She is so sweet!
-Amber

Cara said...

Sad about Adam's ring, but at least Adam wears one. Kyle claims that he is allergic to his - the gold gives him a rash. Maybe I should have him try a titanium ring, for $25 it is worth a try.

I love fresh tomatoes.

Rebecca said...

Yeah for home-grown tomatoes!!! Love em...can't beat em! Elley looks so cute in blue! What a big helper she is! ;)