Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Before and After



So, I quickly realized that long hair for me was not realistic now having 2 kids to take care of....besides, I think my hair was getting a bit to long!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Your hair is so cute! It makes you look 10 years younger-- that makes you like a 15(?) year old mother of two!-- Jeez Keely.

Rebecca said...

Well what can I say I love it! I don't think it makes you look younger...I actually think it makes you look older and more sophisticated. We have about the same length hair now...I know I was growing mine out, but I needed a change! So I settled for in between! Miss you! You look fabulous!

(me)linda said...

Aaaaahhh!!! I LOVE it!! Oww ow!

Amber Miyake said...

I love your hair! It looks so cute! You are one of those lucky people who looks great with both long & short hair! You are so cute!!
-Amber :)