Here are some recent pictures of Molly. She has been such a good baby. The only time she really cries is if she wants to eat. She sleeps so well, only waking up once a night to eat. Molly is getting big too, wearing clothes her sister wore at 3-6 months. She a tough little thing, which is a good thing with a sister like Elley around. Elley is now VERY helpful and wants to hold Molly all the time. I have to be really careful when I leave the room or turn my back for even a second, as soon as the baby is left unattended Elley is right there ready to hold her. I'm glad now that Elley is showing interest in her sister.






6 comments:
adorable baby girl! I just want to kiss all over her little face :)
She is so cute! Ella is full of cuddles for Ezra right now too. It's an adventure.
Your girls are so cute!!!! Elley is really sweet to her little sister. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun.
How CUTE!!! I love those pictures! Your girls are just adorable!! HEY.... When they are older lets set one of them up with Derek! What do you say?!?! Also, I love the new family picture on the top of your blog! SO CUTE!! :)
-Amber :)
Well that baby just gets more adorable the older she gets! I can't believe how big she is already! It must be a saving grace to help her with all the "love" Elley likes giving her sister ;)!
Overload? Is it possible to overload on all that cuteness? I think not.
Post a Comment