Last night was our ward Christmas party. The girls made it difficult to really enjoy the night but, it was nice to get out of the house. We had dinner, a musical program put on by members of the ward, and Santa came to visit. Elley was excited for Santa to be there. Earlier in the week, Adam and I took her to the mall to see Santa. She liked him from far away but didn't like getting to close, so , I was surprised that she was excited to see Santa last night. I would tell her that Santa was going to be there and she would say, "ho ho ho! lap, lap." Meaning she was going to sit on his lap. Well, here are a few pictures of that night including the Santa experience.
Molly getting ready to leave


3 comments:
Sounds like Elley is a trooper and gets over things fast! That's a good thing! I LOVE that picture of Molly in her purple hat! What a sweet thing!
Speaking of trooper Meili is definetely one! She pulled her elbow out twice this week and we had to go to urgent care twice to have it put back in (yeah for us!)! Both times Meili cried like mad while the doctor put her arm back in place, but right after each time she would give the doctor a big high five (with her previously hurt arm) and tell the doctor "thanks"! You gotta love kids that bounce back quickly!
so cute, I love it! YOU guys are the troopers, it *is* hard to enjoy a dinner with two little ones :) They're so cute though!!!!
It looks like Elley is having a dance off with her new friend!
Post a Comment