Adam had some time off after Christmas so we decided to make a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was not looking forward to the 8 hour car ride with the 2 girls but they did exceptionally well. We left at 5 pm on the way there thinking Elley would sleep the whole way, well....she didn't, in fact she only slept for about 2 hours. She didn't cry much and loved watching Barney (her new addiction) Thank you to Mark and Jordan for letting us use the DVD player....it was a life saver!
Here are some pictures of our trip. I tried to pick only a few but it was so hard....so get ready for Christmas picture overload, And click on the picture if you want to see it bigger.
View from Grandma and Grandpa's deck
Here are some pictures of our trip. I tried to pick only a few but it was so hard....so get ready for Christmas picture overload, And click on the picture if you want to see it bigger.
View from Grandma and Grandpa's deck
Adam and Elley sledding down the hill. Grandma and Grandpa have a sledding hill right outside their house. This is a cute picture to click on and make bigger. Elley's face is priceless!
My niece Jordan celebrated her 16th birthday over the Christmas break and we were lucky enough to party with her. Happy Birthday Jordan!
Emily and Elley having a tea party with the dishes from Grandma and Grandpa. Also, Grandpa and Uncle Andrew made this table for Elley 's Birthday coming up.










4 comments:
honestly, elley breastfeeding that baby was probably the funniest thing i have EVER seen! it was good to see you guys and i am glad you got to see adam's family! molly is adorable!
your girls are just the cutest ever! Glad you had an awesome Christmas! Hey, btw, while I'm thinking about it, last year when Quinncy was baptized we got her this baptism book and there's a place for her teacher to write what baptism means to them, and I never have gotten it to you. Could I still bring it to you, since you were her teacher when she got baptized? Let me know :)
How fun!! I love these pictures! Especially the one where she's breastfeeding her little baby - how cute! And the one where she has the mountain dew! I'm so glad they did well on the long car trip! Aren't portable DVD players just the best?! :) Oh- and I'm glad you agree with me that we should set Derek up with one of your girls in the future! Yay!! :)
Lucky schmucky's. It looks like you had a great time- and it's so pretty there. Not quite as pretty as Boise, but ok.
Post a Comment