Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EASTER

I'm a few weeks behind in getting these pictures up, but oh well! I've had good intentions! This Easter was pretty fun. I love that Elley is old enough to enjoy holidays. Some friends of ours, invited our whole play group to a family/friend Easter egg hunt and lunch. There were so many kids there and Elley was in heaven...... She has really become quite the little social butterfly. The Easter egg hunt was broken down into age groups. 0-2 was Elley's group along with all the kids from our play group. She got the hang of the egg hunt pretty quickly but got side tracked if one of her eggs broke open. She can't help it if she loves CANDY!
Thanks again to Brittney and Josh for inviting us! It was FUN!



These are our play group buddies. Hunter, Ryan and Carter. Our good buddy Cohen, who also is in our play group, is still to young for Easter egg hunts. We missed him there. Look at little mother Elley making sure Carter stays for the picture.


Kim, Ryan and Elley enjoying their sloppy joe lunches



Hunter and Brittney





1 comment:

The Scow's said...

I'm sad I missed it. Looks like everyone had fun