
I been on this kick lately of reading blogs about coupons and great deals in my area. Although I'm not a "couponer" I find it interesting how and why people put so much time and effort into getting deals. About a month ago fabulesslyfrugal.com had a post offering a free photography session with a photographer that was trying to build her portfolio. She was looking for children between the ages of 0-3. I went and checked out her site jammiesphotography.blogspot.com and I loved her pictures. So, I offered up my kids! This weekend, Jammie came over. That night she sent me an email that said she had posted some of Molly's pictures on her site. This one is my favorite, but you can go to her site to see them all.
4 comments:
The one of Molly sucking on her top lip is my fav! She is so cute!! What a doll face! By the way I can't wait for you to come see me! and I love you too!
I can't believe she's already 5 months! I love her cheeks! The pictures turned out really cute.
Those are awesome! She is getting sooo cute. What are you doing tomorrow? It's supposed to be beautiful out.
So cute. I love that picture. I need someone like that here to take pics of my kids.
Post a Comment