Saturday, May 9, 2009

Half Way To One


Here she is.....Miss Molly who is now 6 months old! She went to the doctor for her 6 month check up the other day and she is just my average sized baby. She weighs 15lbs and 4oz which is in 40th percentile and she is 26in long which is in the 50th percentile.


Molly has turned out to be the perfect baby. I know, I know, all mom's think their babies are perfect but, I truly could not of asked for anything better. I hope I don't jinx myself!!!


Molly is such a happy baby. She hardly fusses and when she does, it's usually because she's hungry or needs a new diaper. She is a marathon sleeper with stretches up to 12 hours. She eats well and is now getting more interested in solid foods. She is rolling over but sometimes gets stuck on her tummy....which she hates! She grabs everything and loves toys. Elley has been so good about sharing her toys and it's exciting to me to see them interact. I'm sure as time goes on it will bring such joy to see them play together.







1 comment:

(me)linda said...

Whoa! That happened fast! I can't believe she's six months already. She's so darn cute. I love the picture of her sticking out her tongue. :)