Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Here's a little bit of our Holiday weekend. It was so nice having Adam at home all weekend long. We got to spend a lot of time with our family and friends.
At Jay and Leah's after swimming and dinner. Here we are making s'mors.
"Lela, will you blow on this for me?"

fine, I'll do it myself!


mmmmmmm, what a sticky mess!

The next day Jay, Leah, Mason and Mara, came to our house and we went on a little walk to a park.

On Memorial Day, we had a BBQ. Our whole play group came over and the dads came too. We had a lot of fun.




These last 2 pictures are of Cohen and Molly who are about 2 weeks a part. What cute babies!!!








3 comments:

Mindy said...

I loved having Tim home for a long weekend too, plus aren't 4 day weeks great?! I love how much Ellie obviously loves the kids she's with. Darling babies too!

(me)linda said...

Mmmmm...smores.

Ok, so Brenden has asked pretty much everyday if we can play with Elley in the sprinkler. Are you up for visitors?

Amber said...

Okay so I just read your comment on Fab Frugal about the garage sale and was wondering what size the women's clothing were? Email me and let me know abercrombiefamily at gmail dot com. Thanks!