Thursday, June 25, 2009

Making Cookies

My friend Mindy sent me a link to a blog that has added to my waist line an inch or two.
www.bakedperfection.com has to be one of the best baking/cooking blogs I've read. I can sit and read her blog for hours finding all sorts of goodies. Needless to say, Elley has enjoyed all the new cookies mommy has tried. She loves to help and she loves to taste. I've made so many cookies lately that now every time I get measuring cups out for anything Elley comes running into the kitchen and says, "you make cookies mommy?"
Anyway, I love the new blog I found so you should click on the link and gain a few pounds with me. Thanks Mindy!!!




4 comments:

Mindy said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're enjoying this blog! I need to check it out for some new ideas. Tell me, what recipes have you tried? I love making cookies with Ella as well. It's such a treat! I totally recommend using "Stumble!" I told it that I was interested in cooking and it's led me to some great sites!

(me)linda said...

I took one look and knew I had to turn away quick. Danger! I'm quite sure that not one of her recipes would be approved for my family's biggest loser challenge. Sad. It's for the best that I not see the rest.

Rebecca said...

I just want you to be around so you can make cookies for me ;)!!! Elley is soooo cute!

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh Keely...that site is amazing!!! I can't wait to try some of the recipes! They look fabulous!!!