Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Miss Elley Joyce

This post is a few weeks late. In January, my little baby turned 3 years old. I can't believe it....just like that she's 3 already.
We love our little Elley Joyce! She is one of the sweetest, cutest, funniest, loudest, girliest girls you will ever meet. She is such a joy to our family and we don't know what we would do without her.
Here are a few pictures from her birthday celebrations!
On her actually birthday, we went to Red Robin with our friends Andrew, Stephanie, Mary, Drew and Erica. I only have one picture from that night because the battery for the camera died after the first picture.
The next morning we had a play group birthday party with all her play group boyfriends!
These are the treats I made for play group....aren't they cute?

Waiting for her friends to show up






Elley and a few of her birthday gifts. She got princess accessories, (sun glasses, earrings, purse, shoes) mini barbie dolls, and a color book with pens. She has the best play group friends ever!


Saturday was her Princess Party with all her girlfriends. I love that Elley is such a girlie girl and was so excited that when I suggested a barbie princess cake she jumped for joy!






I was so proud of my cake. I had no idea what I was doing! I think it turned out pretty good considering the fact that baking and decorating cakes is not something I do on a regular basis.

This is Elley seeing her cake for the first time




Elley all dressed up waiting for all her friends to come


Her cousin Briley and aunt Kerilynn came for her birthday. What a good aunt and cousin!!!








Look at all those cute princesses.



We ended the night with a slumber party with 2 of her cousins. What a fun time we had all week celebrating this cute little girl.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Keely she is adorable, they both are and that cake....wow!
i have been thinking about you lately. i hope everything is well with you guys! we are doing great, madison is in 8th grade and stephen in 3rd...wow, how time flies! i'll check this blog more often, i know it's been a while since you moved but i miss ya'.
stephanie andersonj

Amber Miyake said...

She is so, so cute! I can't believe shes 3! How does time go so fast? Great job on the cake! It looks amazing. And the treats for the other party were way cute too! Good job!! :)

(me)linda said...

Wow, she looks so big! When did her hair get so long?! Darlin girl!Her party shirt is way cute too. I bet she loved that. My kids would totally dig it. Awesome job on the cake. Happy Birthday Elley!

Camey said...

How fun! How did you make those bug treats? What a spoiled girl to get 2 parties. My son just had one friend over. Though he is pretty shy so he has one maiun best friend. I love, love your cake. I will have to try that sometime!

Emily said...

I found your blog!
Elley was such a cute little princess!
Ours is:
bewalkerfamily.blogspot.com