Thursday, January 28, 2010

Danielle, Denton,and Cohen

Adam and I have been very lucky to have met some good friends in our married life. Friends that we both get along with, not just him or I. We met Danielle and Denton in the beginning of last year and we quickly became friends. Danielle and I were both stay at home moms, we went on countless walks dragging our kids behind us. All of us enjoy playing games which resulted in at least every other weekend around the kitchen table playing and eating until all hours.
Well, we all know the saying, all good things must come to an end......and it did! They moved away! BUT, good news is, they only moved a few hours away so we can still visit each other.
A few weekends ago, our whole family had a little mini vacation visiting our great friends.....Danielle, Denton, and Cohen.

The day we got to their house there was open swim at the YMCA



Danielle and I


Here is a picture of Elley and Danielle doing the dishes. Although, I don't think Elley was much help besides licking the batter off the beaters.





This was a ridiculously long night of games. Ticket to Ride...aka Trains, is one of our favorite games to play with them





Cohen and Molly are only 2 weeks apart, Cohen being the older. All of their milestones were just that as well....2 weeks apart.


Apparently Cohen said something funny


All cute and dressed up for church




It's hard getting 2- 15 month old babies to sit still for a picture









While we were there, we had a very mini birthday party for Elley. Really it was just a last minute candle in the dessert......but she LOVED it!






What a cutie!!!!













Saying goodbye to Danielle
Thanks Danielle, Denton and Cohen! We had a great time and will have to do it again soon!














1 comment:

The Scow's said...

I'm so glad you came! We need to come visit you or else you need to come here again!!!