I'm such a late blogger, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to check out your blog in a while. Your girls are getting so big! It's crazy how time flies! I hope your doing well, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We just have to remember that there is a reason for everything. We miss you guys! TTYL
3 comments:
I remember eating oreos and milk on the mish! You would keep them in the milk til they were SOOO soggy!
I'm such a late blogger, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to check out your blog in a while. Your girls are getting so big! It's crazy how time flies! I hope your doing well, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We just have to remember that there is a reason for everything.
We miss you guys!
TTYL
She's gorgeous!Love those pig tails and the happy grin!
Post a Comment