Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Shapes and Sizes

A few days ago, play group was at our house. Elley, Molly, and I attend a play group held once a week with about 3-4 other moms. We are always looking for new moms to come. More kids, more moms, more fun. One of the play group moms met someone at church a few weeks ago, invited her to come and she came. Our new mom friend is pretty thin....as in skinny. We all had fun and were glad we had a new member of our play group.

After everyone left Elley asked me what the name of the new boy was. I told her and she asked, "Does he have a daddy?"

"Yes Elley, he has a daddy, he was probably at work."

"Does he have a mommy?"

"Elley, who do you think that lady was that came with him?"

"Well, she didn't have any boobies."


3 comments:

Nathan and Rebecca said...

wow, love it!

Mindy said...

Hilarious!

Amber Miyake said...

Oh!! How funny!! I am seriously laughing out loud! I love the things that kiddos say!! Both of your girls are just beautiful! How could they not be with you as their mommy though?! You are amazing! :) I miss you!