Monday, October 4, 2010

Washington

I know it's been a few weeks....okay a month, since we've come back from our vacation. Here are some pictures of our fun, much needed trip home!
We got to spend a few days with my side of the family, which was a blast! I miss this part of my family! We had a great time playing Quelf.....that game really brings out the best in everyone!





We also spent some time down at the beach. This was very important to me. I wanted the girls to know what it felt like to have waves splash on their feet, to feel sand and rocks in their toes, to smell the ocean, to feel the breeze.






My beautiful niece Ashley with the girls!


Molly just had to taste!



We also took a ferry ride. This was another important thing for me, to take my girls on a ferry ride. Some of my best childhood memories were of ferry rides with my family.




Beautiful Mt. Rainer! You will never understand the true beauty of this mountain until you see it for yourself. This picture was taken at the cemetery where my mom is buried. What a view she has!
Next stop, the other side of the mountains, where we celebrated the wedding of Adam's little sister......more pictures to come!





1 comment:

(me)linda said...

I've never heard of Quelf. Is it fun? (It kinda makes me think of queef. EWwww.)