Last night, the girls and I made a trip to Wal-Mart. As we walked in, I noticed the door greeter had tissue lodged up his nose. I tried so hard to distract Elley so she wouldn't ask, but without fail, she noticed and in loud 4 year old fashion asked, what was in that man's nose? I quietly explained that sometimes when people get bloody noses they put tissue up their nose to stop the bleeding. And that was that. She liked that answer, so no further questions.
This morning, of course, Elley got a bloody nose. She gets them often so she knows to get some tissue and hold it on her nose until it stops. Well, apparently that door greeter is a genius....at least Elley thinks so
This afternoon, Molly decided she wanted to take a nap. She's really not allowed to play in this toy because she is too big. (I watch a baby a few days a week that plays in it) Once she gets in she has a hard time getting out. I usually have to help her. Today she was too pooped to even try and get out.
1 comment:
They are so stinkin' cute!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment