I feel so bad, I haven't posted many pictures of Addison on this blog. I feel like time is just slipping away from me. Addison is now 7 weeks old and these pictures were taken a few weeks ago. I'm still adjusting to life with 3 kids. I love it, but still trying to figure out balance. Not to mention that Addison has by far, been the worst sleeper out of the 3 girls. Up until this week I was getting about 3-4 hours of sleep TOTAL. She now has turned a corner and will finally get good chunks of sleep. It's amazing the difference between 3 hours of sleep, compared to 5. I really have never know true exhaustion until little Addison came along. You know, the exhaustion that makes you cry.
But, look how cute she is...shes totally worth it!!
Other than her sleep habits...which have taken a turn for the better, she is one sweet baby. She is now starting to smile which melts my heart. I have tons of pictures to post and lots to blog about

4 comments:
Oh Keely she is so beautiful! Glad you are getting a little more sleep too. Number 3 was my hardest adjustment. After that everything seemed to get better.
so cute. love the red. yes i do undersand the kind of exhaustion that makes you cry. so been there.
She is adorable! My little guy has been a tricky sleeper. We bought the Fisher Price Rock and Play sleeper recently and it is saving my life. I was in the habit of nursing him in bed and keeping him there so I could get sleep. Now I have him next to me, can nurse him in bed, then just lay him in his little bed.
I just love her! She is so beautiful! Don't worry, the more kids you have, the harder it is to keep up with pictures and updates! And finding balance with 3...well if you find it anytime soon, then can you give me a few tips, cause I still have not figured it out and I am about to add #4 to the brood! What were we thinking ;)! Yay! I love having the bond of both of us having three little girls! Now you just need a boy next! ;) Love you Keely!
Post a Comment