Saturday, November 26, 2011

This is What 30 Looks Like


I had a birthday a few weeks ago, WOW...I'm 30!

My family spoiled me. I really have the best family ever!


Elley decided to take a few pictures of me before I opened gifts. She kept snapping away because she usually doesn't get to use my camera and she was taking advantage of the time I was giving her. Don't you just love how Molly snuck in for one of the shots? I love that little girl!! 







Well, this is what my 30 looks like. The BEST husband in the world and 3 beautiful girls to go with it. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!




And look at this little surprise! A new Mac Book Pro. Adam sure won some brownie points with that one. I'm a little older than him so I think he was trying to set a standard for when he turns the big 3-0. In any case, I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Camey said...

You and your girls all have beautiful smiles!