We live in such a great ward with lots of amazing kids of all ages. There are so many girls that Elley looks up to and also children she likes to mother. We have been blessed to be surrounded by great friends!
Elley, if you didn't already know this, is a bit of a social butterfly. She loves friends. Her and Molly have 2 really good friends, actually I think they might even be best friends. Maybe this is because their mom and I are pretty good friends and by default they are forced to be close friends. In any case, they are pretty special to us.
Elley and Hunter met when they were just babies and have been good buddies since.
Then Molly came along, followed by Wyatt.
We love these boys!!!
I love these smiles!
Up at the top of the slide........and down at the bottom.
I think we ended up with some tears at the bottom.
But, it didn't stop them from going aging.
My little Molly girl
And heres cute little Wyatt


1 comment:
HAHA! They are so stinkin cute! We just love your girls too! I am so glad that they are such good friends.
Post a Comment