We just love our Addison girl. She makes us all happy. She is full of energy, always on the go. Her legs never stop moving. Crawling and cruising, she'll be walking in no time. She is constantly trying new things, never afraid to climb, taste, or explore anything.
Her sisters absolutely adore her. It's actually really annoying. Annoying in the fact that they can't leave her alone to try new things, and that's all Addison wants to do. Don't get me wrong, I love that Molly and Elley love Addison but come on, give the girl some space! :)
She had a check up the other day. We missed her 9 month checkup somehow and now she's off her schedule. 11 months...CRAZY!!! That year went by fast!!! She is 11% (16 lbs 1oz) for weight and 10% for height. She's a small little bug!
Molly made Addison a table out of a step stool the other day. She was very proud of herself and proud that Addison liked her new table. She sat there for about 15 seconds to eat some puffs, and then off she went again.
Molly and Addison at Addison's "new" table.
To my dismay, Addison figured out the stairs. She is curious and adventurous and before I knew it up she went. Time to bust out the baby gates....boo hoo for mommy!!!
But obviously she was very proud of herself and this new accomplishment. "Look what I did mommy!"
Molly and Elley kidnapped Addison one morning while I was in the shower. They got her a sippy cup and stuck her in the grocery cart. She didn't seem to mind this...in fact, I think she liked it.
Those stinkin' girls, I just love them!!!
And here she is banging two bowls together. She loved the loud noise it made and all the attention she got she she did it. Crazy girl!!!





3 comments:
What cute girls!! It just makes me laugh at how "helpful" the older girls are. Really sweet!!
I have very good so called helpers with my baby as well. Sophie, for one,likes to pick him up by the neck and drag him to me when she thinks he's hungry. LOL!
They are absolutely adorable! I can totally relate to the big kids loving on the baby too much. Sometimes he just wants to be free! Those shopping cart pictures are so cute.
Your girls are so sweet... Thanks again for the hair cuts... we love the new look for Aubree!
Post a Comment